Packages are generally dispatched within 2 business days after receipt of payment. Orders are normally shipped through Australia Post or StarTrack and will only be shipped to a mainland Australian address.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight and/or volume of the shipment.
Conditions of Order
We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
If an article has be returned to us as being address unknown, or undeliverable;
- The items well be returned to stock until we are contacted by the customer
- If re-shipping is required, payment of the shipping cost to the (corrected) address is required.
Allow 2-5 business days after the dispatch date for the goods to be received. Australia Post does not deliver on weekends. Orders placed over the weekend or on public holidays will be dispatched within 2 business days of the receipt of payment with normal delivery times applicable.
Shipping Disclaimer & Liability
If you feel goods are physically damaged upon delivery, please lodge a formal claim with Australia Post or Star Track.
Pippos Technology Solutions takes no responsibility for non-delivery of, or damage to items once they are handed over to the freight companies. We will not be held liable for losses incurred against items that have been shipped but not delivered. However, should you have any problems please contact our office via the ‘Contact Us’ detail page.
Australian Law provides consumers with standard guidelines for the return of merchandise, please refer to the Office of Business and Consumer Affairs for more information.
Manufactures offer a 14 day warranty period for all products deemed to be OBF or DOA (Out of Box Failure, or Dead on Arrival)
All Powertec branded terminals have a 12 month warranty.
To determine if a unit falls into this category there needs to be:
- No physical or liquid damage can be found on the unit. (Damaged power sockets are not classified as warranty returns)
- No modification or improper attempted repair has been made to the unit by anyone other than an approved Powertec repair agent
- No damage has been made use to use of incorrect voltage supply/source
- No more than 12 months has elapsed since the purchase date
All products will need to be returned to Pippos Technology Solutions, either by post or into our shop at the buyers cost for warranty diagnostic.
Products to be deemed under warranty will be returned to the manufacture for repair/replacement and returned to the customer at no additional charge to them.
Products found to not be warranty will be returned to the customer with freight costs to be charged.
Proof of purchase
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty returns in the form of a tax invoice/receipt
Refunds will not be given if the product has already been shipped.
If you have ordered the wrong item or decided that you no longer want the item, we may after consultation at our discretion replace the item with a more appropriate item if available. The following will apply:
- The order balance will be adjusted to reflect the cost of difference of the alternate re-supplied item
- Any additional payment required must be received before the re-supplied item(s) will be shipped
- A re-stocking fee is payable
- Customer will be responsible for shipping costs of the re-supplied items
- The original shipping cost will not be refunded
- We must receive all items that have been approved for return/replacement in perfect un-marked and re-saleable condition – including packaging